From: Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com>
Subject: [VFB] Today's update on Larry
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 8:17 PM

I just talked to Larry.  You can tell the operation took a bunch out of him.
His voice is weak.  But he is up and around several times a day.  They are
looking at moving him to a rehab center as soon as tomorrow.  I asked if he had
his flytying kit with him.  He said he has thought about it but he has a tremor
in one hand now.  He said there were lots of things he would have to learn
over.  He expressed a great deal of gratitude for everyone on this list.  He
feels a kinship with all of you.  He said the concern and prayers from you
helped.  He was truly blessed.  He was put on the liver transplant list and
three days later he had one.  That apparently is not usual.  And had it taken
much longer we may have lost him.  All I can say is, one of the good guys was
saved.  I told him to get ready as I will be out there mid-September and we can
go fishing.  He thought that might be too early.  I told him he needed a goal.
I hope he heals
 quickly but it is nice just to talk to him.

Mike

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii