Do any of you know Scott? If so, can you verify his whereabouts? Otherwise,
this looks like a scam that is prevalent right now, especially since he's
asking for british pounds..

  _____

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Sickau
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:45 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: [VFB] Awful Situation.....(Scott Sickau)

Hello,

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but
it's because of the situation of things right now.

I’m with family on vacation in London, United Kingdom, we got mugged last
night in an alley by a gang of thugs on our way back from shopping, one of
them had a knife poking my neck for almost two minutes and everything we had
on us including my cell phone, credit cards were all stolen,quite honestly
it was beyond a dreadful experience for us but looking on the bright side we
weren't seriously hurt or injured and we are still alive so that is whats
important. I've reported to the cops here and canceled all our cards,it
appeared I had acted quickly enough or they almost would have succeeded in
cleaning out my bank account. I'm really having some difficulties clearing
our hotel bills and also need to pick up a voucher ticket at the counter for
us to catch a flight back home as soon as possible.

All we need right now is £1,650pounds, but anything you can spare pending
when we get things straighten out will be appreciated and I promise to
refund as soon as we arrive home safely.

Write me back and let me know how soon you can get it to us asap.

Scott.