From: Joyce Westphal <westpha...@gmail.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] IOFF Roll Call

Looks like we all need to pray for rqin ror you.  It's been wet this spring in
Utah with our rivers, with the rain and snow melt, too high to fish well. Just
starting to be fishable.  We're now starting into our dry season, so perhaps
our wet one will go your way. Joyce

Still here and glad to see other IOFF'ers are too.  Been way too hot to do any