I have both of Fulsher's books. Which pattern do you want? There must be 20 different ones.

Gary S

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Fish" <afi...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] What are you all tying right now?

Tying a bunch o Thunder Creek streamers.
Does anyone have the original recipe for them?

Robert,

I'll have to see if I can find which book I took the pattern from. It was supposed to be the original pattern. The materials were simply different colors of bucktail. Top color, bottom color, and one black bucktail hair on each side for a mid-line. Painted eyes if you so desired. Being lazy, I didn't paint mine.

As memory strikes me (and it's losing it's punch these days), they were tied on a Mustad 9672.

I caught an approximately 10-lb. catfish on my last one about 6 years ago and haven't gotten around to tying more. I think it's about time to start again.

Al