On 1/2/2012 5:35 PM, Martin Westbeek wrote:
I tied one before the camera here:
http://vvg-flyfishing.eu/flytying/
lower movie, left hand column - This shows the separation @ 2:52
Mart
***Martin, **Thanks a bunch**for that video. I struggled trying to tie these for a swap. Wish I'd seen that video first. I think I could actually tie some much more presentable flies a reasonable time now instead of taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Your explanation and video showed me several mistakes I made, not the least of which was using to much material.
Gotta go see if I learned anything in a few minutes

RodgerOle*