From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Peggy Brenner
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 8:22 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Thunder Creek Flies - Question?

After I've folded the bucktail back I use red thread 3/0 or a single strand
floss to tie it down and make the gill appearance. The trout don't seem to
notice the little extra on the top and bottom, actually I think it provokes
a response from the fish and you catch more.

Kinda makes them mad type of thing.

Also, these can be made and fish well with good quality craft fur, the H2O
brand 'just add water' is fairly long.  This is one of my flies for my intro
class. Up were I am they catch as many fish as a good bugger pattern

Peggy

--
Peggy Brenner
http://pbandj.us/SixSistersFlybox/