count me in Rick.

Peggy

On 1/2/2012 5:31 PM, Rick Zieger wrote:
Choose a hook style from the hooks at Hagensfish.com. Dai-Riki I think.
Hooks are from $55 to $65/thousand.
Add 10% for excise tax and $5.00 for postage. I will divinded the hooks
up by weight on a scale at the chemistry deparmten tof the local
University. You will get equal numbers of hooks in several sytles and sizes.
Rick

*From:* "haerb...@comcast.net" <haerb...@comcast.net>
*To:* vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, January 2, 2012 3:46 PM
*Subject:* Re: [VFB] hook swap

what is this hook swap?

BobH

*From: *"Eric Worm" <flytyer...@yahoo.com>
*To: *vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
*Sent: *Monday, January 2, 2012 4:27:56 PM

Definately interested!
*Eric Worm*
*Reed City, MI 49677*
**
*"And when it all goes well, when your dog does the difficult and does
it with style, what you get isn't a bagged bird but the honor of sharing
a moment of penultimate drama starring the dog you love and the bird you
love. That is a taste of heaven, friends, and it's why the dog man
hunts. And frankly, most of us kick through one hell of a lot of weeds
between glimpses of Heaven." -Steve Grooms*

--
Peggy Brenner
http://pbandj.us/SixSistersFlybox/