135 SCUD HOOK
18 20 22
16
6
8
10
14
12
¡í Curved shank and slightly offset bend perfect for scuds, caddis pupa and larva
eye DOWN | wire 1X STRONG
length 1X SHORT | bend REVERSED

SIZE price dull bronze
6 $70.44 19-06-280
8 $70.44 19-08-280
10 $70.44 19-10-280
12 $70.44 19-12-280
14 $70.44 19-14-280
16 $70.44 19-16-280
18 $70.44 19-18-280
20 $70.44 19-20-280

At 14:03 1/7/2012, you wrote:
Still trying to get the catalog to download correctly. What I need most is open gap scud hooks size 14 or 12..can someone look up the number for me? Second choice is standard dry fly 14s and 12s. I await trying go download again. Joyce