have you down for it.

Rick

________________________________
From: Eric Worm <flytyer...@yahoo.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Hook swap

285 nymph hook, size 8.  Let me know cost and can pay you quickly.  Thanks!

Eric Worm
Reed City, MI  49677

"And when it all goes well, when your dog does the difficult and does it with
style, what you get isn't a bagged bird but the honor of sharing a moment of
penultimate drama starring the dog you love and the bird you love. That is a
taste of heaven, friends, and it's why the dog man hunts. And frankly, most of
us kick through one hell of a lot of weeds between glimpses of Heaven." -Steve
Grooms