From: "Webb, Gary" <glw...@gundluth.org>
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, March 20, 2012 11:47:08 AM
Subject: RE: [VFB] Big Thompson

Check with this site.  They’ll have information and advice for either stream.
http://www.stpetes.com/
A few years back I lived in Loveland for almost a year,  less than a 100 feet
from the Big Thompson.  Estes Park would be worth a try if only for the

drive up the Canyon.  I have camped alongside the ‘Poudre.  Excellent scenery
and fishing there also.
Gary L Webb