Same here, Tony. Us old farts gotta stick together. :-P Wish I could have made it
to Sow Bug, but Jody wouldn't let me drive by myself.

JIM

Bruce P. Whittle, DVM wrote:

Tony,
just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday! Yours is easy to remember because it is the same day as Brandon's. I hope you are having a great time at Sowbug. I was unable to e-mail yesterday due to working too hard - that is why I am also not at Sowbug - but I sure hope I can come back next year.
Sincerely,
Bruce Whittle
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group. To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com

--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,