insightful article.  I think it is a lot like golf.  If you want to improve
you need to pay attention to the details.  Anyone can buy an outfit either
golf or flyfishing but to be good you need to be able to hit all the shots
and do it well.  Otherwise you are playing putt putt on the water.

Mike

Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii