  From: Webb, Gary
  To: 'vfb-mail@googlegroups.com'
  Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 1:11 PM
  Subject: RE: [VFB]Swap Flies

  I think of the flies I have received thru swaps as tangible connections to
friends I may never meet.  And if I do get to see them, it's nice to talk about
their flies.  The only swap flies I use are the ones from Dell Roberts?? Swaps
where you tied two for every participant.  I always thought that was a great
idea.  Perhaps if I only lost flies to fish, I might consider using ones from
the swaps.  LOL

  Gary L Webb