From: Sam Neusch <sam.neu...@gmail.com>
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, April 13, 2012 7:20:40 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] World's record fly casting distance... This is unreal!!!!!!!

Thanks for the links to fly casting.  I learned more as always. Sorry that I
caused a firestorm.  Did not mean too. Sorry again. New to the group,
understand
if you ask me to leave.

Sam

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 13, 2012, at 1:03 AM, "Chuck Alexander" <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
wrote:

Eric: Having been on this list  nearly 7 years now I think it is, I think
(HOPE)
the group is too strong for that, and hope I didn't start any sort of "panic",
but it could happen. I was just saying that we ALL encounter threads that are
of
no interest to us, and if that is the case, that's why we all have "delete"
buttons on our keyboards for, Chuck