Hi Mike:

When you mention D-Rib you got me searching. I determined that it was just a
matter of locating plastic shoe box #7 which I subsequently found. Inside was a
treasure trove that I had forgotten about. (grin)
Does anyone remember a product called Swannundaze? It must be at least 25 years
old and I have 3 colours of it - clear , olive  & brown.  I have one spool of
D-rib in clear, several bits of various colours of vinyl round rib, Wag's V-rib
in brown and jelly rope in clear small.  I even found some more Larva Lace that
I had completely forgotten about. Here in BC, Larva Lace was popular for a
short time then it disappeared. I have only recently found a new local online
supplier.

Neville (Nev) Gosling