I've had one for years. Worked great until I left it in the car on a hot day and the batteries blew up. Have been unable to find a suitable replacement. Got no response when I emailed the maker.

Jack
Austin

On 9/24/2012 6:33 PM, Anthony Spezio wrote:
Sorry about that happening, I guess it is a mater of policy.
If you still want it, I can probably get you one or you can get one mail order.. I am attaching photos. The one I have has two lights with 12 LED lights each.
Tony

--- On *Mon, 9/24/12, Neville Gosling /<nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>/* wrote:

    From: Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>
    Subject: Re: [VFB] Tying light set up
    To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
    Date: Monday, September 24, 2012, 6:20 PM

    I wanted to buy one of those when I attended the Sowbug last year.
    Fred would not sell me one because he was supplying one of the
    local fly tying shops with them. When I approached the particular
    fly shop that was also at the show, they didn't have any there.
     Apparently, they had some back at the shop which I tried to find
    but never did.

    Neville (Nev) Gosling

    m at the show,