It is still in the 90's here, so I got to put my top down and enjoy the cool
weather.

Sorry everyone but this is the time of year we love. We put up with the heat
for 4 months so that we can walk around in shirt sleeves the other 8 months.

Now I can finally fish the reservoirs without heat stroke.cant wait to put my
inflatable pontoon boat in and fish for bass and crappie.

Thank you,

Alan Di Somma

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,