The eyes on the Foggie are round head pins. If one is missing the other will 
make a wake on only one side.
Tony

--- On Fri, 10/12/12, Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net> wrote:


From: Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] selling flies anywhere
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012, 2:16 PM




I guess that's because it can't see where it's going....ducking & running


Thank you,


Alan Di Somma





Sent from my iPad






Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Phoenix, AZ.

On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:51 AM, Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com> wrote:








I think on the retrive the wake is different with one eye,
Tony

--- On Fri, 10/12/12, Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net> wrote:


From: Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] selling flies anywhere
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012, 11:35 AM




I like they idea. I will have to try that on my next frog.


Thank you,


Alan Di Somma





Sent from my iPad 






Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Phoenix, AZ.

On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:26 AM, Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com> wrote:








Alan,
In my Froggies, I have noticed if I might loose one eye, it is more effective.
Tony

--- On Fri, 10/12/12, Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net> wrote:


From: Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] selling flies anywhere
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012, 8:56 AM




Brian;


One of the things I do to make my flies more durable is to put half hitches in 
at every junction.


But like you say, not too pretty.


I tie mine to catch fish and sometimes I do weird little things like leaving 
off one claw of a craw dad. Or I will put less feet on one side or make one leg 
of a hopper shorter or cut in half.
I think it provokes strike because the fish see it as injured and a quick meal.


You won't find that on the commercially tied flies.


Thank you,


Alan Di Somma





Sent from my iPad 






Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Phoenix, AZ.

On Oct 12, 2012, at 1:39 AM, "Brian Burgess" <brian.burge...@btinternet.com> 
wrote:






I am sure if I put any of my flies up for sale 
there would be a lot of people asking for their money back.
There are never two that look the same and are not the prettiest of flies but 
they catch the occassional fish before they fall apart or fly off into the 
nearest tree.
 
Just tied my first pike flies so will be interesting to see how long they last.
 
Thinking about it though even if I were good enough to sell I am sure there 
must be an easier way to make a living.
 
Good tying and fishing to you all
 
Birdie
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.
 
To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en
 
VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.
 
To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en
 
VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.
 
To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en
 
VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.
 
To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en
 
VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.
 
To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en
 
VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.
 
To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en
 
VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.

To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en

VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com

Reply via email to