The friend was the one that got me started tying flies back in 1944 or 45. We
both had the smell on our shoes and got sent home from school.
Tony

--- On Sun, 10/14/12, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> wrote:

From: Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [VFB] selling flies now old time tying
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 11:56 AM

Tony:

You should have done what I did and get a friend to do it for you!

Neville (Nev) Gosling

On 2012-10-14, at 7:48 AM, Anthony Spezio wrote:

Ah yes, collecting road kill. I will have to post the time on our way to
school. my buddy and I found a dead Skunk along the RR tracks. I got a whipping
for ruining a pair of shoes trying to get the tail off. Could not get the smell
off the shoes.