From: Gary Webb
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:20 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Chuck's wife/ Our daughter

Chuck,
I'm sorry to hear that your wife is back in the hospital. I can truly
emphathize with you, because our youngest daughter Amanda is back in the
hospital for the third time because of continuing pain after having her gall
bladder removed early last week.  Her surgeon told her this morning that she is
trying  to make up all by herself the list of complications patients may have
following this procedure.  Waiting for tests results to verify whether she has
pancreatitis.  They are also doing an ultrasound to check the vessels to the
liver and the pancreas.  And they are keeping her here for two or three days on
IV's and liquids until they are sure she can eat without incurring severe pain.
 One benefit of working here is she is only four floors up and down a couple of
corridors.  I will visit her shortly to see what the latest news is.   Prayers
are desired and always appreciated. Thanks

Gary

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Chuck Alexander