Gary, prayers for your daughter as well. I am hoping that they will find a
tiny stone that slid down into the common duct and that is causing the
problem and can be easily removed with the laparoscope.  However, if that
is not the case, then we all pray and wait with you. Keep us informed
please. Joyce