I hope this has a good outcome, scary but.

Peggy

On 12/1/2013 2:47 PM, Pete Gramp wrote:
I'm still here.  Have a cranial mass lesion in left occipital lobe,
6.5mm, aka brain tumor.  still doing the "every 6 weeks MRI with
contrast and perfusion" routine.  As long as it doesn't grow, all is
well; if it does grow, I'll be in the operating room for cranial
neurosurgery within a week (or so they say).  So other than that, life
is good.  Tie on the weekends when not working.
I'm game for a swap if 12 or fewer flies, and if no PB is needed.  I
have some Ice Dub and could tie up some "Josh's White Lightnings" nymphs
in either purple or orange (prefer purple - caught a 13-14" brookie and
an 18" rainbow on it this pattern this late september / early october).
  Let me know when due, how many flies, and where to send.  I don't do
well with hosting, but if someone else (you?) are hosting, I'll gladly
participate.
-Pete

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com