Hi Allan,

yes, she is back from hospital. Surgery went well, and she is improving.
Has still pain in her underside (translates this well?). She is not
allowed to do heavy work or lift stuff for the next 5 or 6 months.
But I have her back, and she is well. In 5 weeks she will do her
examination and she is already very nervous.

The question was: Where is everybody? Answer: I'm in..

For fishing, I was a couple of time out, I have reported that i own now
a nice fishing cabin at the Mosel, I'm fishing and my wife is sitting
in  a winery, watching me  and is enjoying some Riesling. Don;t know who
is more lucky.
Fishing however was slow, the Mosel has not so many trout, ff quarry is
Zander (Similar to Walleye), but these boys have closed season
currently. If I would tell you what I'd used as bait I would be banned
here... <G>

Rene