Yeah, I found out what Medicare pays the hard way myself. Even with a part D or whatever it is, I have to pay 20%, plus an annual co-pay first of each yr and after say, my recent (few months ago) three day, and over $20,000 hospital stay along, that was four grand. Then, you start getting bills from all these radiologists who read your X-Rays, CT -scans, etc, and they won't theirs. Seems like a lot of hogs at the trough LOL... I just send everybody a little each month as I have well over a quarter MILLION dollars in hospitals and doc bills over the yrs. I'd have to outlive Methulsala (and in perfect health till then LOL) to ever make a dent in them at all. Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Peggy Brenner
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 5:59 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Where IS everyone?

I've been in lurk mode as I get our stuff ready to check out of the work
force August 29, well I'm going 2 full and 1 half day weekly in June.

I turn 65 mid May and I've become the most popular person in New
Hampshire with all the insurance companies as they all pitch their
Medicare supplement policies.For years I thought they paid the full
amount between what is actually billed and what Medicare pays, foolish
me, they pay 10 or 20% of the contracted amount.That's 56 cents of every
dollar billed here.

Decisions....but today  its still raining so will be a fly tie day.

Peggy