I’m still here too. Greetings, fellow earthlings!

Got the Blizzard flies back- great looking additions to my VFB collection- when
I finally get unpacked. Chuck, you have it nailed.

I'm still in the process of relocating to Boise.  In Casper right now loading
up the moving truck, or at least pointing fingers for the movers. I'm a better
watcher than a doer when it comes to manual labor. But actually I have been
doing hours of prep-work. Good thing the company is paying for it- I wouldn’t
last.

Just about all tying has been set on the back burner until we're in our new
house and situated- a coupla’weeks. Same with the DVD, on hold too, but it is
all planned and started.  Will have a camera/tying area for doing DVDs- and I
have about 10 planned right now.

Here’s the new position and company I’m working for:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/don-ordes/93/ab/407
The web site and brochures are in the works, but the big wheels move slow.

Have an offer from a friend in upper Idaho to take me steelhead fishing.
Looking forward to that.
Any other VFB’ers in the Boise area?  I probably won’t fish until I can get my
resident license in June. LOTS of pan-fishing and warm-water fishing, lakes
ponds, rivers, etc. And a flight to Loretto or the Keys is about the same.

They’re gonna flip in Boise when they see my Mokai out on the Snake River.

DonO