On 6/5/14, 4:35 PM, Neville Gosling wrote:
Personally, I prefer the MAC to a Windows PC as I feel the performance&
reliability is so much better.

Nev,

You and my son. He used to prefer PC's so he could "customize" them. He is a cardiologist at a large teaching hospital and had too many times when a PC died or restarted when he was in the middle of a case consultation or writing a paper or whatever. At one point he went through 3 PC's in two months. He said even though they were under warranty, he couldn't afford the lost time. He is now all-Mac at home, at work, and on the road. And very pleased with their reliability.

Al

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.