This is funny,  Chuck

A redneck with a bucket full of live fish, was approached recently by a game
warden in Arkansas as he started to drive his boat away from a lake. The game
warden asked the man, "May I see your fishing license please?" "Naw, sir,"
replied the redneck. "I don't need none of them there papers. These here are my
pet fish."

"Pet fish!?!?"

"Yep. Once a week, I bring these here fish o'mine down to the lake and let 'em
swim 'round for a while. Then when I whistle, they swim right back into my net
and I take 'em home."

"What a line of baloney....you're under arrest."

The redneck said, "It's the truth, Mr. Gov'ment man. I'll show ya!
We do this all the time!!"

"WE do, now, do WE?" smirked the warden. "PROVE it!"

The redneck released the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After a few
minutes, the warden said, "Well?"

"Well, WHUT?" said the redneck.

The warden asked, "When are you going to call em back?"

"Call who back?"

"The FISH," replied the warden!

"Whut fish?" asked the redneck.

Truth:
We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some
government employees.