Donna: Thanks. I hope Allan is right.Chuck

From: Donna Crowell
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 6:45 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Thoughts and prayers needed

Chuck,

When my mother in law had skin cancer she did not need any chemo.  Like Allan
said, the odds are very high.

        Donna..

On Sunday, September 7, 2014, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
wrote:

  I hope they don't need to do anything but cut it out and say adios to it,
Chuck

  -----Original Message----- From: Allan Fish