HI Chuck:

I suggest that you look at the reviews by purchasers of that device - when I
looked they were not very good and I settled for a more expensive Deltran
battery maintainer which does the job well. If I have used the battery a lot
and it is depleted, I use a Minn Kota 10 amp charger first although the little
Deltran will bring it up to full power after a few days. Deltran does make a
waterproof charger for boat installation which is more $. I would not use the
Habor freight in the rain or even my Deltran.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver
BC  Canada