That was a problem I consistently had with Fly Tyer and why I no longer
subscribe. The last year I was with them was free.
~~Bob

----- Original Message -----

From: "'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
To: "Google Inc." <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 6:18:32 PM
Subject: [VFB] Flytyr

I called them today and was told that my issue was mailed out on Dec 16. I told
them that I had not received it. They said they would add another issue to my
subscription. I told them I did not want that I wanted the Winter issue as I
have every copy from Issue #1 and I don't want to miss an issue. She said that
they will send me a copy of the Winter 2014 issue. For those that have not
received their copy I would contact them and let them know.

to vfb-mail+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com .