Resending because it did not show up

Hello Jack:

Although I am not familiar with this item, I have turned a lot of cork handles
in my time. For a long time I achieved this using a power drill  (corded) in a
horizontal position on a stand, however I have always preferred to glue the
corks on the blank and then turn it. I now use a Dale Clemens rod lathe to turn
cork handles on the blank.  You don’t need a lot of power but speed control is
helpful. Back in the 60’s and 70’s I turned cork handles on the blank by
mounting them vertically and used strips of sandpaper going around the corks
and sanded completely by hand but doing a lot of turning and measuring.  I am
sure that you could turn a cork handle with your Toastmaster lathe and then fit
to a blank.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver
BC  Canada