Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Summer 1997 Fly Tyer Magazine
issue, who would be willing to send me a copy of the article starting on
page 24 please?  Tried my local library but they only go back to 2004...
same as my personal collection of them.  Can't bring myself to eBay it for
10 bucks...
Thanks!
-Pete