I would agree that the older issues are of a higher quality. I still get it in case I can pick up any new ideas. For example, the autumn issue has an article on coyote fur for saltwater flies which I want to try. Got to get some quality fur first, just try that in the UK!

I have actually stopped subscribing because they kept messing up my subscription through incompetence so get mine through ebay which actually turns out to be slightly cheaper and I get my issues earlier than if I subscribed. I think that the Editor and the company who own it are at fault for its degeneration.

Ashley