Is a klinkhammer qualified as a classic dry?  Been trying to get my
proportions down better for the thorax spacing on those and thought this
swap would be a good opportunity to challenge that.  If not, then I'll tie
up an intentionally over-hackled fast-water thorax dun that has been quite
productive for me, with a synthetic dubbing I created from scratch.  Either
way I'm in (just one entry for 10 flies), but let me know if the
Klinkhammer is ok or not, please.
Thanks,
-Pete
pete.gr...@gmail.com