I really need to tie more dry fly patterns.
I'm in, will tie a classic Hendrickson dry.
Wayneb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 5:59 AM, Pete Gramp<pete.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:   Is
a klinkhammer qualified as a classic dry?  Been trying to get my proportions
down better for the thorax spacing on those and thought this swap would be a
good opportunity to challenge that.  If not, then I'll tie up an intentionally
over-hackled fast-water thorax dun that has been quite productive for me, with
a synthetic dubbing I created from scratch.  Either way I'm in (just one entry
for 10 flies), but let me know if the Klinkhammer is ok or not,
please.Thanks,-petepete.gr...@gmail.com