DonO, I doubt I will ever have anything come off of my vice that’s “like yours”
but I appreciate the picture of the micro leeches; lots of good ideas there.

My absence from VFB has been an an absence from email generally. Right now I
have 1500 unread emails on my phone; it wasn’t that long ago I deleted another
3000. Junk mail has made email practically useless (IMO).

VFB is the exception.  Thanks mostly to stalwarts like you, and Tony, Peggy,
Rick, Rene, and several  others.

Does Byard still pop into the list he started?

I still miss Larry, and I know a few others have passed as well. I’m so
thrilled that Tony is still with us, I know the Grim Reaper has been nipping on
his heels, but he’ll have none of it!

Sent from my iPhone