Mail flies to: 14505 N. Presidio Loop, Nampa ID 83651
SASE or equal. Add toe-tags.
Don

From: DonO
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2019 8:48 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Pink Squirrel Nymph Swap- Final Swapper List etc.

Not too late Donna- you’re spot #18.   ;o)
See list below.

Since VFB traffic is not an issue nowadays, do y’all want to keep swap
correspondence on list, or take it off.  All posts for the swap will have the
subject line PSQN SWAP.

So we have 18 flies due by Feb. 28th.  Does that work?  Can submit extras or
design efforts for charitable donations.

Rest of details to follow shortly.

Don