[image: Image result for mike martinek]
Don O this is my favorite picture of Mike. I believe this photo was taken
at the Holland Fly Fair and it really shows Mike's fun side. I will always
choose to remember him this way. He was a true character and I had the
privilege of being invited to his home in Massachusetts for a couple of his
private fly tying classes.
I'm sorry to hear he passed. I will always treasure his flies and the
lessons I learned from watching him tie.
Deb