Jerry: Sounds like a great time, Chuck

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of JERALD
CARUSO
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 7:34 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: [VFB] What's everyone doing?

Just go back from a week of fishing a couple of lakes in the Poconos.  Had good
weather, fishing was off most days, catching 6 and 12 bluegills and red ear
sunfish, with an occasional bass or chain pickerel.  One day it exploded, I
ended up catching 36 sunfish, the majority between 8 and 10 inches long, and
one 14 inch largemouth to top it off.  This in about 3 hours.  My arm was sore
by the time they quit hitting.  Still haven't unpacked my camera, but will post
a couple of pictures.  They all came from one spot in a small cove. Made the
whole trip worth it..

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

On June 28, 2019 at 6:44 PM Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net