Good morning to you Soren, 15 minutes after midnight here in Arizona, another Sept. 11th is upon us, a day of remembrance and sorrow. 
 
I have been sitting here for a couple of minutes now, fingers poised over the keys, trying to figure out how to put down my feelings, I can't.  I just keep remembering the shock that reverberated through my body last year at this time when my wife and I switched on the TV and saw the video of the planes crashing into the World Trade Center.
 
Please Lord, let it never happen again.  Off to bed, hope I can sleep.
 
Joe Leavitt
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 10:52 PM
Subject: [VFB] Today

Good day to you all,
I am not a religious man, I don�t go to church, I don�t pray. But today I will make an exception and pray for all the victims and injured in New York exactly one year ago and of course for their families and loved ones. Let us never give in for terror in any form although all the horrors and sorrow the remembrance of September 11th bring to us.
Sincerely,
Soren Finne

Reply via email to