Amen to that, Soren. I'm a Senior Deputy in a 9-1-1
Comm Center and have the option of wearing my uniform
or not as I choose, mostly I don't. Today I'm wearing
it and my badge is draped in black in memory of all
the innocent people who died a year ago today. Pray
such a thing never happens again in our lives or those
of our children and all their generations.

                      -John
                       Oregon

                    
--- Soren Finne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Good day to you all,
> I am not a religious man, I don�t go to church, I
> don�t pray. But today I will make an exception and
> pray for all the victims and injured in New York
> exactly one year ago and of course for their
> families and loved ones. Let us never give in for
> terror in any form although all the horrors and
> sorrow the remembrance of September 11th bring to
> us.
> Sincerely,
> Soren Finne
> 


=====
The River-
You passers-by, who share my journey,
You move and change,I move and am the same;
You move and are gone, I move and remain.

__________________________________________________
Yahoo! - We Remember
9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute

Reply via email to