|
I have a 21 year old senior at TCU in Ft. Worth (it's relevant - keep
reading!) He wants to spend spring break (mid-March) fly fishing all day
and partying all night. He wants to camp- out, if possible. He does
NOT want to hire a guide - sez he doesn't want to spend more time with someone
he doesn't know than with his friends.
Does anyone have any advice on where to point him? Everywhere I can
think I would want to go either has fish or a great party - not both!
I thought of Corpus Christi, TX - but no guide pretty much rules that
out. I thought of Bull Shoals tailwater - have no idea about the
availability of nightlife?!?
I'm stuck and through myself upon the wisdom of those party animals who
will admit they flyfish. . . or vice versa!
Doug |
- Re: [VFB] Spring Break fly fishing destination Dr. Doug Miller
- Re: [VFB] Spring Break fly fishing destination Desert Eagle
- RE: [VFB] Spring Break fly fishing destination Ken Staples
