Yeap I'm back.
Spent the past few days fishing Lough Corrib in the west of Ireland,Wednesday
was lost due to gale force winds which aren't good for fishing and it wasn't
save to go out.Monday evening was first fishing time and all I managed was a
boil to the flies.Tuesday I managed 3 browns 1 each to dries,nymph and wets the
biggest about 3lb.Thursday it was just to bright even the gulls gave up on the
hatch,tried buzzers in the evening but the fish were suffering from
lock-jaw,Friday was the same but did manage some interest,saturday we found
fish a plenty moving in another bay(actually in the 1st bay the point between
also had fish where I must have managed the smallest fish in the lake).Fish
moved all right but only took when the fly was on there nose,took a nice 2lb'er
on dry as it moved up the slick.
Ashley


Reply via email to