you can try water, if it is stuck together with
saltwater residue (you can try very hot water as
well), otherwise the usual trick is to soak the entire
zipper with WD-40.  I just finished replacing all the
zippers on my "small" softsided saltwater tackle bag
with large plastic parka style zippers, because
everyone of the metal zippers has stuck due to
corrosion...nothing would budge the things, so I had
no choice but to get the knife out remove the zipers
and start sewing.  Came out well, though.  I don't
anticipate anymore problems

Mark Delaney 

--- Jerry Goldsmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> VFB.
> 
>  
> 
> I am pcking my gar for New England.  The zipper
> 
> on my large back that has a separate lower
> compartment
> 
> for boots and waders is frozen.
> 
>  
> 
> What will unstick it !!
> 
>  
> 
> JG
> 
> 



                
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. 
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Reply via email to