I just heard that someone has hacked in to our corporate website ... nice.

a Coincidence??

I wonder.

Cheryl Shuman

On Jul 20, 2005, at 12:42 PM, Cheryl Shuman wrote:

That's really pathetic. Evil lurks among us... or did Steven Seagal and Marty Singer send someone to try to silence me again LOL

Lame Lame Lame

Cheryl Shuman
aka The Fucking Bitch

www.FuckingBitch.us