wow, they mentioned my name! I can quit my job and buy a new fancy
house ... easy street!

wait, they didn't put my url with the links on the side ... doh! ... I
better call the dean back and tell him I didn't mean those things I
said when I quit, and I want my job back, and I better cancel the down
payment on the mansion ...

... Richard, on an emotional roller coaster in Rolla ....

--
Richard
http://www.richardshow.com