See, that's the weirdest part about the article for me:  they mention so many people but
only link to a few on the sidebar-- I mean, it's the NYT!!!, they know how to hyperlink (to
Neopets?!?!)

Great article-- even though they didn't seem to talk to anybody.  Which is also weird.  But,
then again, if they are treating it like a tv review they did it right.
schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com