I agree with you Shlomo, there never was any real clear easy to use directions for the archive. Ourmedia is better but you can deffinitely tell that the people working on the site are stretched really thin. I have always been disapointed with the search on there as well as some of the interface and useless message boards.

Obviusly the archive is being used for purposes not originaly intended, and ourmedia went public before they could know what to do with it all. but I still can't get over that this is all free...usability is still a main goal, but I just want to know what is going on over there...the disembodied spirits that work on the site are very absent in times of need and question

p.s. when is tht book being published? I'll snag the first copy! hehe