what we need is a way to open up a new win with a list of all thoe
vloggers in that country/state/city/town.
and a marker that sais how many vloggers are in that area.
maybe context menus would help here.
all i know is, i think its cool to look at for a visual
interpretation, but i never use it to actually find vloggers.

does google maps allow for this type of extensibility? i havent read the api.

On 7/29/05, Josh Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah -- the overlapping thumbtacks is a serious issue -- just think,
> when there's a thousand vloggers in Manhatten there will be no way to
> actually navigate through them...
>
> Josh
>

> On Jul 28, 2005, at 9:11 PM, Michael Sullivan wrote:
>
> > more than anything else, i would really love to have the overlapping
> > clog issue resolved somehow.... i cant click every vlog marker :(

> > Basically
> > >
> > > Yeah, I figured so, but then I wouldn't have come up with the
> > idea :)
> > >

> > > --
> > > ~Devlon
> > > http://8bitme.blogspot.com
> > > http://whiteguyforeignfoods.blogspot.com
> > > http://devlon.blogspot.com

> > --
> > sull
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

sull