Charles HOPE wrote:

>General fair-use question: if I'm videoblogging inside a car, and the
>radio is playing, am I legally bound to turn the radio off before
>turning on my camera?

    I've run into this question in documentary filmmaking.  You'll be
okay as long as the music is just part of the environment - and is not
the focus of your video.  If you have the radio on, say something like
"this song really sucks", and then move on from there you should be
fine.  But using the music as the soundtrack for your whole video blog
without your adding content on top of it is probably uncool.

--
     Bohus Blahut
(BOH-hoosh BLAH-hoot)

   modern filmmaker